The list below is curated from reliable sources.
Use the information given wisely.
The information provided in each article is the responsibility of the author.
( Untuk pengguna dari Malaysia : Tips Mencari Pakar SEO Malaysia )
From SEO News Sites :
- Google: Links From Reporting Tools Do Not Impact Rankingsby email@example.com (Barry Schwartz) on October 19, 2021 at 2:11 pm
Do links from reporting tools, like similar sites checker and SEO report generation sites, impact your site in Google Search? The answer is no, according to John Mueller of Google.
- Was There A Google Search Update This Week? Mixed Signals Maybe Triggered From UI Changes?by firstname.lastname@example.org (Barry Schwartz) on October 19, 2021 at 2:11 pm
Over the past few days the Google search tracking tools, some of them, showed huge spikes in changes in the Google search results. Some did not, many did. The chatter didn't really match the spikes. So many are asking me if there was an update? I am note sure, I think the tools may have been triggered by some UI changes.
- Peter Norvig Scales Back From Google To Join Stanford's Human-Centered AI Instituteby email@example.com (Barry Schwartz) on October 19, 2021 at 2:11 pm
Peter Norvig, a 20-year Google vet, Google R&D director and former director of search quality at Google, is scaling back from his Google work to join Stanford's Human-Centered AI Institute as a Distinguished Education Fellow.
- Search News Buzz Video Recap: Google Search Algo Updates, Title Link Doc, Continuous Scroll, Knowledge Panel Updates & Moreby firstname.lastname@example.org (Barry Schwartz) on October 19, 2021 at 2:11 pm
This week, we covered yet another Google search ranking algorithm update this past weekend. Some of the tracking tools went nuts this week, but I think it might be related to the UI changes Google rolled out, I am not sure...
- Daily Search Forum Recap: October 15, 2021by email@example.com (Barry Schwartz) on October 19, 2021 at 2:11 pm
Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web. Google launched what they are calling continuous scrolling in the mobile search results...
- Tokyo Themed Google Conference Room With Wheat Paste Poster Wallby firstname.lastname@example.org (Barry Schwartz) on October 19, 2021 at 2:11 pm
- Should Google Debug Indexing Issues With Sites That Have AI Driven Content?by email@example.com (Barry Schwartz) on October 19, 2021 at 2:11 pm
Over the weekend a webmaster asked John Mueller of Google for assistance around why Google was not indexing his site. John looked at it quickly and noticed the site had AI driven content and then responded that Google shouldn't be spending time on testing sites when there are other sites that need the assistance first.
- New: Google Review Snippets Author Name Must Be Less Than 100 Charactersby firstname.lastname@example.org (Barry Schwartz) on October 19, 2021 at 2:11 pm
Google has updated its review snippet structured data guidelines to say the author name of the reviewer must be less than a 100 characters. If it is longer than 100 characters your page won't be eligible for an author-based review snippet, Google said.
- New Google Policy Prohibits False Claims That Undermine Democratic Processby email@example.com (Barry Schwartz) on October 19, 2021 at 2:11 pm
Google has posted a new policy in the merchant center help area that is "prohibiting offers that make claims that are demonstrably false and could significantly undermine participation or trust in an electoral or democratic process."
- Google May Be Rolling Out Things To Consider, Refine This Search & Broaden This Searchby firstname.lastname@example.org (Barry Schwartz) on October 19, 2021 at 2:11 pm
Some SEOs are now seeing the Things To Consider, Refine This Search and Broaden This Search features live in the Google search results. I do not see them yet but they were announced at the Search On event a few weeks ago and they should be going live soon according to that announcement.
- Possible Google Search Algorithm Ranking Update October 15th - October 18thby email@example.com (Barry Schwartz) on October 19, 2021 at 2:11 pm
I lead with I am sorry for yet reporting on another Google search ranking algorithm update - another unconfirmed one. But like I said on Friday, there seemed to be one ticking up and it seems Google did have some fluctuations from October 15th through today and the chatter in the SEO community supports it this time.
- Vlog #142: Miriam Schwab: From SEO Agency World To Start Up Worldby firstname.lastname@example.org (Barry Schwartz) on October 19, 2021 at 2:11 pm
Miriam Schwab is the co-founder and CEO of Strattic, a static hosting and publishing platform for WordPress. I've known Miriam for many many years, maybe as far back as 2004 or 2005...
- Daily Search Forum Recap: October 18, 2021by email@example.com (Barry Schwartz) on October 19, 2021 at 2:11 pm
Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today...
- Microsoft Advertising Smart Pages Website Builderby firstname.lastname@example.org (Barry Schwartz) on October 19, 2021 at 2:11 pm
Microsoft announced back in February a website builder tool named Smart Pages and it recently also added support for "standalone mode" and analytics and Bing Place integration.
- Google Rolling Out Continuous Scroll On Mobile Search Resultsby email@example.com (Barry Schwartz) on October 19, 2021 at 2:11 pm
Google announced yesterday that it is rolling out what they are calling "continuous scrolling" on the mobile search results. Google is not calling it infinite scroll, because the scroll does not infinitely scroll, it should stop after page four or so - but nevertheless there is a continuous scroll being rolled out on mobile.
From SEO Tools’ Blog :
- How to Use HTML Anchors to Improve UXon October 18, 2021 at 8:43 pm
Anchor (or jump) links help users navigate your site, improve user experience, and can boost your SEO. We‘ll show you how.
- How to Use Facebook Carousel Ads to Attract Attention & Convert Userson October 18, 2021 at 6:38 pm
Thinking about making a Facebook Ad Carousel for your business but you aren‘t sure where to start? Check out our helpful article on how to create and optimize one!
- A Guide to Microsoft Bing Search & How to Optimize Your Site for Iton October 18, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Bing accounts for a fifth of all US searches. Learn how to optimize your website and rank on Bing search without hurting your Google ranking efforts.
- What Each Markup Language Is Used Foron October 18, 2021 at 3:32 pm
A markup language is a system of annotating computer text documents. Learn more about them, view examples, and discover what they’re used for with Semrush.
- 10 copywriting tips – from experts to expertsby Willemien Hallebeek on October 18, 2021 at 12:47 pm
Writing fantastic copy isn’t just a skill. It’s an art. We’ve been asking around to find the best copywriting tips from expert writers. Find out how they get started with each piece of writing, what they focus on, and how they craft their content to achieve a goal. If you write for a website or The post 10 copywriting tips – from experts to experts appeared first on Yoast.
- MarketMuse vs SearchMetricsby Stephen Jeske on October 15, 2021 at 6:00 pm
Take a look at the 5 significant differentiating factors between MarketMuse and SearchMetrics ContentExperience.
- The HTML Hidden Attribute Explainedon October 15, 2021 at 5:50 pm
Learn how to use an HTML hidden attribute with Google-approved techniques, as well as what practices to avoid. Start using hidden content to better your user experience today!
- What Is Clickbait & Does It Actually Work?on October 15, 2021 at 2:38 pm
Clickbait can be used to drive page views and clicks but at a great cost to your SEO strategy. Here‘s how it works.
- Case Study: Should You Add a CTA to a Page’s Title Tag?on October 15, 2021 at 2:00 pm
We added “Buy” to the title of category pages on a beauty site. Check out the result of this SEO split test.
- List of .htaccess Redirect Rules & What They Doon October 14, 2021 at 7:27 pm
Learn all about .htaccess redirect rules, what they do, and how to set up redirects on your site with Semrush.
- How Search Engines Rankby Stephen Jeske on October 14, 2021 at 6:00 pm
What happens when you type a query into Google? Improve your content’s organic performance by learning what goes on behind the scene.
- 10 Best Job Boards for Marketers (+ Bonus Suggestions)by Rebecca Liew on October 14, 2021 at 4:00 pm
To answer this question, we asked Twitter for some recommendations, added those we’ve personally used into the mix, and spent some time poking around each of them. Here’s what made the cut in our round-up of the best marketing job boards…Read more ›
- The A in E-A-T: What does authoritativeness mean and how can you demonstrate yours?by Camille Cunningham on October 14, 2021 at 12:52 pm
The quality of your content is so important nowadays. By creating high-quality content you can improve your rankings, attract new people and build a strong relationship with the audience you already have. If you can show authority on a topic, this lends more strength to your high-quality content and lets users know they can trust The post The A in E-A-T: What does authoritativeness mean and how can you demonstrate yours? appeared first on Yoast.
- How an Agency Helped a Bakery Choose an Impactful Blog Themeon October 14, 2021 at 11:08 am
So far in our SEO Reality Show, we’ve shared how an international SEO agency helped Edelweiss bakery determine topics for its blog and develop a content plan. In this episode, we’ll share how the agency helped Edelweiss choose an impacftlu blog theme.
From SEO Experts :
- How to Do Quarterly Content Planning to 10x Content Outputby Neil Patel on October 18, 2021 at 3:33 pm
Content planning is easily the most unenjoyable part of the entire content production and marketing process—just ask any digital marketer. Yet, it’s an essential component of content marketing that can’t be ignored if you want to 10x your content output. Not only will organization help you stay on top of things, but content planning helps
- These Pinterest Image Sizes Get Businesses 80% More Trafficby Neil Patel on October 18, 2021 at 8:00 am
Pinterest is a great way to get your brand noticed online. After all, the world’s 14th largest social network boasts around 454 million active monthly users. Brands looking to boost performance on Pinterest should be keeping Pinterest image sizes in mind. Certain image sizes are more likely to catch the eyes of Pinterest users, and
- These Tactical Black Friday Ad Campaign Tips Can Increase Your Revenue 200%by Neil Patel on October 14, 2021 at 6:00 pm
There’s no better time than the Black Friday season to boost your sales. From product launches to store-wide promotions, businesses ramp up their sales and marketing efforts during this time to match the high customer demand. Not sure where to start? Black Friday ad campaigns are one of the quickest way to drive revenue. Do
- How to Use a Business Pinterest Account For Marketing and Brand Growthby Neil Patel on October 14, 2021 at 3:00 pm
If you still think Facebook and Twitter are the be-all and end-all of social media marketing tools, think again. Say “Hi” to your business’s new best friend: business Pinterest accounts. Eighty percent of Pinterest pins are repins, which means this is a platform that values sharable content. The average lifespan of a pin is three
- How to Increase B2B Sales 150% During a Slow Q4by Neil Patel on October 13, 2021 at 8:00 pm
It’s Q4, and the pressure is on. You have three months left to hit your sales targets and end the year on a high note. The only problem? Your sales pipeline is dry. No one is signing up for your offers, and your forecast looks bleak. Luckily, not all hope is lost. I’ve compiled some
- How to Get Useful Data From Losing and Inconclusive A/B Testsby Neil Patel on October 13, 2021 at 3:00 pm
A/B testing is crucial to developing a robust digital marketing strategy. However, not all tests result in valuable data. What do you do if a variation you thought would rock ends up flopping? Or what if your test results are inconclusive? Don’t throw in the towel just yet! There’s a ton you can do with
- 10 Google Secrets You’ll Want to Knowby Neil Patel on October 12, 2021 at 2:59 pm
Do you consider yourself a Google expert? Think you know all the ins and outs of the search behemoth? If you answered yes to either of those questions, you might be in for a surprise. Google contains myriads. The search giant constantly evolves its algorithms and offerings, from secret search functions to in-house SEO guides.
- Best Domain Registrarby Neil Patel on October 12, 2021 at 1:20 pm
Do you want to skip the read and get right to my top picks? The best domain registrar for most people is Bluehost (get a free domain with hosting). I’ve used lots of different domain registrars over the years. With some of them, I’ve had a really great experience. It’s nothing flashy, just solid service.
- The Best Website Builders (In-Depth Review)by Neil Patel on October 12, 2021 at 1:00 pm
I’ve been building websites for years. It’s way easier now than it used to be. You can go simple or take your site to the next level–no programming or design experience necessary. There are a handful of popular options that will get you to where you want to go. However, the best website builders have
- The Best Payroll Services (In-Depth Review)by Neil Patel on October 12, 2021 at 12:30 pm
What would you do with ten extra hours a month? Maybe you’d catch up on work, or take a day off to spend with the family. However you spend that time is better than fighting with payroll. And yet, the average small business owner spends hours pushing paperwork through each pay period. At tax time,
- Video Marketing: The Definitive Guideby Brian Dean on October 12, 2021 at 8:00 am
The post Video Marketing: The Definitive Guide appeared first on Backlinko.
- DIY Ahrefs Bookmarklet Generatorby Steve Toth on August 31, 2021 at 1:25 pm
You might have heard of bookmarklets before. Bookmarklets live in your browser bookmarks bar or folders, but instead of taking you to the same URL each time, they can do magical things! The bookmarklets I’m about to share allow you to drop into specific dashboards in Ahrefs or Semrush. One caveat, Semrush only works with …
- ZSV Keywords: how to Find Zero Search Volume Keywords that Generate Trafficby Steve Toth on August 12, 2021 at 9:17 pm
This is the post that inspired today’s note: Before you go writing me, you can get search volume data in Google Search Console with https://keywordseverywhere.com/ Also, these were not banned keywords from Google Keyword Planner, they were just trending and haven’t had their volume updated. So as you can see, trend data can be very …
- Introducing: The Content Marketing Hub 2.0, A Free Library of Content Marketing Resources for 2021by Brian Dean on August 10, 2021 at 11:45 am
I’m super excited to announce the completely updated Content Marketing Hub. We launched the first version of Content Marketing Hub last year. Since then, we’ve made hundreds of edits, additions, improvements and updates. This new resource 30+ covers pretty much everything you need to know about content marketing all in one place… including content promotion, … The post Introducing: The Content Marketing Hub 2.0, A Free Library of Content Marketing Resources for 2021 appeared first on Backlinko.
- We Analyzed 3.6 Billion Articles. Here’s What We Learned About Evergreen Contentby Brian Dean on June 29, 2021 at 12:46 pm
We analyzed 3.6 billion articles to better understand evergreen content. Specifically, we looked at a number of different factors (including content formats and promotional channels) that may lead to a higher chance of publishing evergreen content. With the help of our data partner BuzzSumo, we learned a lot about why certain content continues to get … The post We Analyzed 3.6 Billion Articles. Here’s What We Learned About Evergreen Content appeared first on Backlinko.
Have questions about SEO in Malaysia?
Contact me using the link here : SEO Expert Malaysia